"The women of Bikini Kill let guitarist Billy Karren be in their feminist punk band, but only if he's willing to just "do some shit." Being a feminist dude is like that. We may ask you to "do some shit" for the band, but you don't get to be Kathleen Hannah."--@heatherurehere


Sunday, April 01, 2007

An Update

Hello, all--

I'm sorry to have been absent for so long. I have been buried under ltos fo reading and writing lately without enouhg energy to do any blogging. The last part of the Romeo series should be coming soon, though.

The good news is, I've been busy with all good things. My production of Romeo and Juliet is coming up. I finally got a paying job as a writer, and I got into some great colleges.

Talk to y'all later.

1 comment:

Jeff Pollet said...

Congrats on the getting-into-colleges thing, Malachi!

And thanks for the update. Look forward to the R&J post.